Our Research work is broadly focussed on the following themes:
a. Challenging the false narratives about us.
b. Building the narratives that strengthen us.
Research activities include :
- Primary field research for collecting traditional knowledge and narratives. (Say, in local idioms, proverbs, folk stories etc.)
- Collating, categorizing and re-purposing existing narratives.
Publication and distribution activities include:
- Creating and continuously updating online and offline platforms for dissemination of our research.
- Republishing books in English, Hindi and other Indian languages that have gone out of print, retelling stories, creating new translations etc
- Distribution of our already published 40 books in Hindi and English.
- Quarterly journal Raibar.